Find YOUR product:
Power Balls: Perfect for beginners – 3 weights 60g to 92g.
Strengthening Balls: Ideal for women with a little experience – 3 weights 62g to 98g.
V Balls: Ideal for women with experience in pelvic floor training – 3 weights 80g to 98g.
Satisfyer Kegel Balls: The benefits of regular kegel exercises
Kegel balls have many names - also known as Ben Wa Balls or Love Balls, these little helpers strengthen your pelvic floor and vaginal muscles. Regular kegel exercises and pelvic floor training have many benefits! With strong vaginal muscles, you’ll experience more intense and powerful orgasms and explore new sensations during loveplay.
Strong pelvic floor muscles also help in preventing bladder leakage when coughing, laughing, sneezing, jumping or during intimacy and increase confidence and balance. Why not give it a try?
The Do’s & Don’ts of kegel ball training:
- Slowly increase the weight of the balls while training.
- Start with small trainings of 15 minutes or less.
- Always clean your kegel balls before and after using them.
- Don’t start with the heaviest kegel ball!
- Don’t continue if you’re feeling unwell or have sore vaginal muscles.
- Don’t wear your kegel balls for any longer than 4 hours a day.
Your credit card statement will show TandF for your privacy and anonymity.
Discreet Shipping Packaging
The only identifying marks are your mailing address and ours.
Secure Online Payments
We are using SSL technology and the credit card is read directly by the bank.