Now bigger than ever thanks to huge customer demand, HEX Respect XL is the latest condom from the world-famous LELO HEX range. Featuring the same blend of science, safety and sex appeal that makes HEX Original one of the best-selling condoms, HEX Respect XL takes that technology and upsizes it for bigger guys. Stylishly packed to suit your lifestyle and larger in all dimensions, HEX Respect XL is the condom for larger men who respect sex and take pride in their pleasure. Respect is one of the biggest condoms on the market with a diameter of 58mm, 10% longer length than HEX Original, and incorporates the unique interconnected network of individual hexagonal cells to keep you safe and satisfied.
DEGREE OF STI PROTECTION
• When used correctly every time you have sex, latex condoms help prevent pregnancy and reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections. They do this by providing a barrier against the source of infection.
• Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
• Latex condoms are most effective against STIs such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea that are spread by contact with the head of the penis.
• Latex condoms are less effective against STIs such as Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes. These STIs can also be spread by contact with infected skin that is not covered by the condom.
• If you believe you have an STI, contact a healthcare provider. For more information on latex condoms or STIs, contact a healthcare provider or a public health agency.
• If you have questions about birth control options, particularly because of health reasons or to avoid pregnancy, or if after intercourse you are concerned you or your partner may have become pregnant, consult a healthcare provider.